By Neil Phillips.
Yesterday, Dana Phillips and I presented our free Team Connections webinar called, No Drama Mama. Our goals were very straightforward:
- Help direct selling leaders to identify drama on their teams
- Provide some techniques to allow direct selling leaders to immediately take control and move the situations to productive, healthy ones.
After the webinars, we received immediate and positive feedback:
“As always, very powerful!”
“Two things I realized that I Don’t currently do: ASSUME POSITIVE INTENT! This will change the way I address any new drama! 2nd one is DON’T Engage! THINK – Do – Feel!”
“Just because some are fueled by drama doesn’t mean you have to attend.”
“SO GOOD! I left with my mind swirling about how I can approach business associates AND family, friends, etc.!”
If you didn’t get a chance to join us, you can view the webinar right here.
PSST: Stay until the end because of a very special offer we’ll let you do as well!!!!!
What’s Your Secret Weapon to Eliminate Drama?
We are so excited here at Team Connections about our Secret Weapons to Eliminate Drama program. Since we have been teaching these amazing strategies for several years, we’ve gotten story after story about breakthroughs that our students are having. And with breakthroughs, come INCREASED sales and teamwork.
You are invited to join us for the four sessions
- Step out of gossip & rumors
- Uncork the stressors
- Exhibition coaching
- Quell the drama with questions
If you’re not sure what to do when drama demands your attention, you might want to join us in January for Secret Weapons.
Oh, you also get:
- Two 1-on1 power coaching sessions to help you apply the material
- Access to everything in Team Connections Pro for 60 days.
Four classes, two coaching sessions and 60 days of TC Pro are yours for just $47. This is a limited time offer, so don’t delay.
Latest posts by Neil Phillips (see all)
- Waking Up Your Good Life - December 14, 2017
- Five Questions to Change Your Leadership Style - December 12, 2017
- Pick Tough Guidelines to Get Extraordinary Results - December 7, 2017