By Dana Phillips.
This particular message today is for those in network marketing vs. party plan.
There are some differences that that make prospecting and recruiting different between the two types of companies.
The biggest difference is that a party plan already has a built in place where your custoers are experiencing the product. For network marketing, you will have to create an event to have a similar experience. For network marketers, you will want to ask yourself, “How can I create those places?” Here are three places where you can find your prospects.
In Your Warm Market. These are the people you know: your friends, family, and acquaintances. For these people you have a great opportunity to lead with the product by providing samples, creating surveys, and doing a thorough job of customer service in your follow-up.
Create Events. This is an opportunity for you. Create a nonthreatening low-risk event for people to check out your product. This is a place where people can experience your product.
Create referrals. Always be asking your contacts “who do you know…” You have lots of ways to end that question depending on who you are talking with. Again, be leading with the product.
Click here if the video isn’t showing below.
Need More? Guess Who Can Help!
Team Connections Pro is your source for leadership materials. Recruiting is one of your main jobs, so you’ll find materials like:
- Cracking the Recruiting Code (video series)
- Rev Up Recruiting (video series)
- 5 Recruiting Secrets (eBook)
- Recruiting Demystified (eBook)
- Leadership Coaching: A Productive Recruiting Focus (audio)
- Ask the Experts, January 2017 (audio)
- And many more!
Latest posts by Dana Phillips (see all)
- Running Out of Business (Video) - June 22, 2017
- Three Ways to Grow Your Leadership - June 15, 2017
- What is Your Summer Mentality? 10 Questions to Ask - May 23, 2017