J.M. Thorburn once wrote that “all the genuine, deep delight of life is in showing people the mud-pies you have made; and life is at its best when we confidingly recommend our mud-pies to each other’s sympathetic consideration.” What if recruiting wasn’t about you? What if it’s about giving the best gift that you can?
Click here if the video isn’t showing.
Unfortunately, we sometimes get in our own way when it comes time to share our gifts.
What if you could share your gift with more people?
Maybe you have been trying to recruit and you aren’t getting results. Maybe you are stumped and you don’t even know why you aren’t recruiting. Maybe you’re tired of being pushy.
It’s time to learn exactly what’s holding you back from recruiting. And that’s what our next free webinar is all about. Watch the video below to learn more.
Choose your time slot and register now (it’s completely free!)
On this free webinar, you’ll discover ways to think about recruiting and the next steps to make you a consistent, successful recruiter—without being pushy!
- The 3 BIG reasons you are not recruiting.
- How to recruit without being pushy.
- Why it’s not your job to convince others to sell.
- Where to find word choices that are authentic.
Choose from Two Different Times – Register for the Time That Works Best for You.
(All registrants will receive the link to the recorded playback, whether you make the live webinar or not.)
Latest posts by Neil Phillips (see all)
- Waking Up Your Good Life - December 14, 2017
- Five Questions to Change Your Leadership Style - December 12, 2017
- Pick Tough Guidelines to Get Extraordinary Results - December 7, 2017