by Janet Daniels.
Christmas is over and the New Year is around the corner! You may be wondering, “What can I do this week to get the New Year started?” Here are three things that may help you decide:
- Check-in with your January hosts. If there’s anyone you haven’t host coached yet, this is the time to do it. If you’ve already done that, it’s a great time to connect, share how much you’re looking forward to their party and review the steps for a successful outcome.
- Set a one-hour Power Hour in your schedule each day. You can book into January and you’ll catch people starting to think about post-holiday stuff. You will have a great start to the New Year when you begin with a full calendar.
- Take time to create your vision, set your goals and make a plan of action. Set aside some quiet time this week to look at where you were last year and where you want to be this year during the same months. Begin by creating your vision and focusing on setting goals from January until your National Conference. (If that seems too far away, set your goals for the first 3 months of 2016). Then make your plan of action to achieve your goals. Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- What do I want from my business in 2016?
- How come that’s important to me?
- What is my sales goal? Break in down into months.
- What is my recruiting goal? Break it down into months
- What’s my manager promoting goal? Break it down into weeks or months.
- How many team members do I have now? How many do I need to make my goal?
- What’s my plan of action to achieve my goals?
Be sure and write everything down and keep it where you can see it every day. When you begin the year with a clear vision of what you want and why you want it and have your plans in place, you will have your best year ever!
Do you regularly hold $1,000 parties or is it more of a lucky occurrence? You might want to get your free eBook from Team Connections Basic. How to Have a $1,000 Party: Simple Steps That Work is your. Register for Team Connections Basic and download it today!