By Dana Phillips.
This is a story about 4 people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody, and Nobody. There was an important job to be done and Everybody was asked to do it. Everybody was sure Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that because it was Everybody’s job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn’t. It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done!
Whose job is it to grow your business?
Here is a 21-day plan that can change your business if you follow it. Take the challenge and let me know what happens.
Complete these five items every work day.
Work Like This:
- Have 30 minutes on the phone/seeing people each day.
- Talk to 10 people every day about your business.
- Limit your calls to 3 minutes each. (Use an egg timer)
- Talk to at least five people about your company in person every day.
- Make sure you send a note to someone. (recruit/hostess)
It sounds simple and it is. Here are some tips to help you along the way:
- Write the five steps on a card and carry it with you.
- Track your progress.
- Remember that “thinking” time is not business time unless you put your thoughts to work. You are the key to your success.
- Keep your calls to business: you have a fun business.
- Be positive, helpful, and enthusiastic.
- Work on your business with the same commitment.
- Look in the mirror every day and tell yourself you are succeeding.
- Know that there are lots of people who believe in you.
Take the challenge and lead with excellence.
You are the best!
Join Other Leaders Who Want To Grow
The Direct Selling Leaders Network is the Facebook group know for being a safe place to share questions and answers about growing your business. Since you are known by the company you keep, maybe you want to find some leaders who share their insights just like you. You can be one of the great people to hang with.
The Direct Selling Leaders’ Network is the Facebook group for leaders like you. This social learning community is the premier online community for direct selling leaders, future leaders, and those who want to create their future. Leadership is a way of life, not just a position. Join us as we add new FREE content every week! Recruiting, Getting Your Team to Work, and Tips on Working Smarter, Not Harder. NOT A MEMBER? Please join some of the best leaders in direct sales.