By Dana Phillips.
If you’re thinking about becoming moving up someday, here are some things you can do right now to help prepare:
- Plan to attend all training opportunities, calls, and meetings for your company
- Set your goal to promote to leadership in the next three months
- Associate with people who are achieving goals and are dedicated to reaching goals similar to yours
- Remember you don’t have to KNOW everything to be a leader
- Be persistently positive and consistently active in moving closer to becoming a leader
- Invite everyone you meet to hear the facts about your opportunity
- Stay in touch with your sponsor or up line leader about the people you meet and interview
- Help each of your new team members find their first team member. They deserve the benefits of being a leader, too
- Go on a booking spree and fill up your datebook.
- Subscribe to at least one blog to support you in your journey
- Go to your back office and check out resources to support you
- See yourself as a leader, growing in your skills and confidence
Why Become A Leader?
YOU become a person who is valued by your team.
YOU become a person who looks more at others than yourself.
YOU become a person who is always reaching out to find more people to develop.
YOU become a person who mentors and guides others.
YOU become a person who strives to improve yourself so you can set the pace for your team.
YOU become a person who is strong, confident, and part of a great leadership team.
Our profession is looking for people who choose to make a difference, decide to influence others, and earn more income. Set your goal to advance to leadership and begin the journey today.
Are You Curious How Other Leaders Plan and Set Goals?
The Direct Selling Leaders Network is the Facebook group known as a safe place to share questions and answers about growing your business. Leaders are curious. This is a great group to find out some answers.
The Direct Selling Leaders’ Network is the Facebook group for leaders like you. This social learning community is the premier online community for direct selling leaders, future leaders, and those who want to create their future. Leadership is a way of life, not just a position. Join us as we add new FREE content every week! Recruiting, Getting Your Team to Work, and Tips on Working Smarter, Not Harder. NOT A MEMBER? Join now and meet some of the best leaders in direct sales.