By Neil Phillips.
Today, you decide about your July performance. There are really two choices. You decide to start thinking about it now or you decide to not start now. Your choice has an incredible effect on the final results.
If you are starting now, your ability to shape the final result is powerful. Imagine:
- July is one of your top three months of 2019
- July 2019 is 50% larger than July 2018.
- You double your personal sales.
- You promote more leaders in July than you did the first six months of 2019.
- All of your new June sign-ups are making their quick start goals in July.
Some of you doubt your ability to have that much effect. I challenge you to check around. You’ll find people who have done that and much more. And it all starts with a decision to start now.
Or you decide that you have too much to do and decide to put off thinking about July. By the time you get to it, your choices are much more limited.
- Your team has gone into vacation mode.
- Possible new consultants are saying talking to me when the kids are back in school.
- Possible July customers or hosts are tired of spending money and want to think about something else.
July will arrive in eight weeks. What you do with that fact is up to you.
Psst: Can you just imagine your Fall selling season performance if you step up in July? Think about it.
Are Time Management Issues Stopping You?
We’ve all said the oh so popular phrase … there just aren’t enough hours in the day.
It’s true, though. When you are a hardworking mom who owns her own successful business, it’s hard to get the house chores done, much less find the time to invest in your business.
Are these common phrases that go through your head?
- “I am overwhelmed!”
- “I have too much to do and not enough time.”
- “I have so many great ideas, and I don’t get to DO any of them.”
- “I have stacks and lists everywhere.”
- “I am not organized.”
- “My head hurts trying to remember all the things I must do.”
- “I have lists, and they never get finished.”
- “I can never find my leads,”
- “You should see my office.”
As we have been working on getting organized, we have uncovered some seriously crazy mistakes people are making. Join us to discover Five Shocking Mistakes Robbing Your Time. We will guide you to the solutions!